I don’t know what words to write
that would make you mine
or how many ways I can say
I love you.
I don’t know any secret spells
or magic incantations
that would make you turn around
and fall in love with me.
I don’t know to what foreign gods
I should pray
or where to put the lucky charms
and talismans.
I don’t know where to hang the mistletoe
to trap you with a kiss
but all I know is how
you rock my socks and paint my skies with rainbows.
(by Jean-Michel K.)
9 comments:
...you rock my socks and paint my skies with rainbows...that's fantastic - and guess that's all you need to say..great one shot!
I love your poem, so different and creative.
Amazing Once Shot!
thanks for stopping by my place :)
ha. playful romantic at its best...love it! great one shot!
Never heard the feeling expressed that way... thanks for that. Nice One Shot!
That's great, and especially the last line (and title). So much fun.
Fun, smart and creative. As I've always believed people should be.
Great poem.
Take care and keep smiling.
=*
I think the message is clear. Now you'll have to excuse me because I have this sudden urge to buy rainbow-colored socks.
Nice One Shot!
thanks for the comments everyone!
GREAT write. Love it. Nice one shot. Love and Light, Sender
Post a Comment