Trees where our hearts call home, there drawing silhouettes in the sunset and draw us into a hope for joy and peace. Maximum impact with minimum text. Excellent. Gay @beachanny
Hi Tuberider A very perfect poetry and a straight verse.. I have loved the song of Leonard Cohen by the same name as your topic and was very much interested in what you have to say.. and you said it simply...beautifully... loved the last lines..
ॐ नमः शिवाय Om Namah Shivaya Twitter: @VerseEveryDay Blog: http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.com
11 comments:
Wise, without being ponderous or preachy.
Spare/direct language and lines made this one of my favorite poems I've read this week - the first of them, thus far, actually.
Wish I'd written this - one of the highest compliments I can pay.
Love this, excellent advice wonderfully packaged.
I like the novel (to me) idea of actually taking time to forget, and this picture:
...scattered trees
Draw silhouettes
In the sunset
Beautiful
A conscious decision to move on...this is beautiful. The last stanza resonates like a glorious sunset.
Love the final stanza. Thanks for sharing.
Minimalist language use added complexity. Loved the idea of forgetting. Thank you for sharing.
Trees where our hearts call home, there drawing silhouettes in the sunset and draw us into a hope for joy and peace. Maximum impact with minimum text. Excellent. Gay @beachanny
Simple wisdom...don't dwell, just keep moving forward. Something we could all benefit from doing. Thanks for sharing.
Wise take on the 'baggage' people tend to carry.
Life's too short to go through it weighed down with our ponderous past hurts dragging us down.
Nice One Shot, tuberider!
Hi Tuberider
A very perfect poetry and a straight verse.. I have loved the song of Leonard Cohen by the same name as your topic and was very much interested in what you have to say.. and you said it simply...beautifully... loved the last lines..
ॐ नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya
Twitter: @VerseEveryDay
Blog: http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.com
..Where scattered trees
Draw silhouettes
In the sunset...loved that last line and the message in your poem
Great message... "pack away the past" - starts it very nicely and loved the last stanza as well; it's very beautiful.
Post a Comment